Writing this way is fun! I have no clue why I am doing this. It absolutely makes no sense. I happened to press the strike-through option by mistake when I started writing and here I’m, three lines down and still writing in the same fashion!
All right! I’ll stop, before you click the close button and run away!
I don’t see why I should always make sense though. Who said that everything I do or say should make some sense?
Actually, if I recall…most of the times, senseless are the things that I enjoy doing. When I don’t have to think about the right or wrong or the social implications of it. When I just run wild, doing whatever I want without a worry in the world.
There are some really weird things that I do.
Here is a partial list :
(Because the complete list would make me look way too weird)
- I’ve caught myself drawing boxes on my blank computer screen, sometimes for about 15 minutes straight I guess.
- Writing in
strike-through.Well, this is the latest addition to the list.
- Narrowing my eyes…such that they are almost like little slits and then peeking at the twinkling lights * owwwww…..sooooo…b..e..a..u..t..i..f..u..l *
- While munching chips, focusing on the crunchy sound they make in my head. Sometimes I concentrate so hard that I forget about the taste and sort of become deaf to everything else around.
- Staring at my dog. Just staring at him…yes!
- Slow motion dance without music.
- Hanging upside down (from my bed or my couch)
* Special Talent Alert!!! – I can read, eat and watch television like that *
- In the picture…that is my hand puppet ‘liquid’.
Yes..I find some time for it.
I hope you won’t stop reading my blog after this!
Everyone is allowed to be stupid. I’d love to hear about the things you do 🙂