This is a stupid list. I enjoy doing stupid things though.
- I love writing in CAPITALS. I think it makes my handwriting look pretty.
- I love getting slowly absorbed in the glimmer of yellow lights.
- I have a thing with synchronicity. I am obsessed with it in my own weird way.
- I love..as in…seriously love, dogs.
- I love scribbling on tissue papers.
- I have never wanted to be a Princess or a Queen.
- I feel there is no such thing as MAGIC. It is a feeling; the thought makes me happy.
- I am a ‘wear-slippers-all-time’ kind of girl.
- Winter is my favorite but I love the rains.
- I really hope ‘the-nice-stranger-from-the-coffee-shop’ stays a ‘stranger-friend’ always. I tend to like ‘the know, yet do not know’ thing.
- I love making smiles everywhere. Dusty panes, froth, crushed ice, water….everywhere =)
- I love when I can get back to an old song as if it is new and put it on repeat.
- I think clouds are pretty amazing. They can change form..fly..look pretty..pour..and disappear, WOW!
- I enjoy drafting silly random lists, like this one.
- I really want to go live in the mountains, no matter how lame it sounds.
- I have an alarmingly strange level of dislike for frogs.
- I miss playing with the red velvet mite, like I used to as a kid.
- I love listening to the sound of trees rustling in the wind.
That is it.
Ever tried jotting down a list like this? It is fun! =)